- Do you supply daily?
- How often?
- When can you supply rolls, canapés, fingerfood, etc. earlierst?
- Can a delay in delivery happen?
- Are rolls and baguettes available?
- Are plates and glasses available?
- Is your stock nearby the "Messe"?
- Are you directly accessible during the exhibition?
- How can I place my first order?
- Is it necessary to makea advancement?
- What are the possible methods of payment?
In the mornings and afternoons except during important trade shows i.e., "DRUPA" or " K", where we maintain "standby" deliveries.
Approximately from 10:30 a.m. onwards.
Maybe. The Messe-Düsseldorf Company reserves the right to close the internal territorium during public fairs due to security reasons. Therefore, delivery delay may occur.
Yes-, on rental basis from Messrs. Mitze or Breuer.
Yes, door to door to the Messe Düsseldorf and not far from Köln.
Yes, however, only through my mobile phone: 0049 171 26 37 302.
The first order should be given 1 week in advance by using the online order form. Later on, I accept orders at the stand or also by mobile phone.
When an order amount exceeds 2.000,00 €, then a downpayment of approximately 50 % is preferred. However, we would welcome cash payment at the end of the event.
Preferably in cash at the end of the fair. German companies which receive an invoice are kindly asked to pay the amount within 10 days.Generally, we do not send invoices abroad, however, alternatively we accept credit cards as Visa, Eurocard, Amex.